Wedding Fun
James and I headed to a friend's wedding this weekend! Yea! I love weddings.
I was trying to style the bump for the wedding but it's harder as I get bigger. I picked a blue and black chevron maxi dress to style my 24 week bump. I think from the front it made the bump look smaller.
James and I hanging at the reception waiting to eat some delish food! We looked the venue for our wedding but it was booked up until the following spring and we weren't wanting to wait an additional 6 months to get married. It's a beautiful venue though!
I also got the opportunity to hang with some of my best girlfriends at the wedding! Everyone was looking beautiful despite the 108 degree Tucson heat. A thick layer of hairspray kept my hair looking pretty good. I did wake up this morning with a rats nest though.
I was surprised my pregnant self hung in there until 10:30! Holy moly. I served as a car service and drove home and then promptly powered down. You can see the bump from the side in this pic- our little girl is growing!!!!
Our lovely seatmates Brandon and Alexis! We had such a wonderful time and we were so happy to be able to make it!

Comments