I Pinned it... and actually cooked it!

So I am the Pinterest addict who pins a ton of recipes and only tries a few of them. I tried an unappetizing Weight Watcher chicken cassarole that turned out a grey color (not like the creamy picture!) James flat out refused to eat on the principle that no food should be grey. I choke it down on the principle that I made it and I should eat it.

I did strike out and try a new one last night though! Lasagna Soup. Don't ask me why I get the urge to cook soup in Arizona in the middle of the summer. But every year I go on a soup kick.

Of course the picture isn't mine..... my camera isn't the best but it actually looked similar. James gave it two thumbs up on the man scale. I think anything outside my little chicken box is a good thing to him. And this recipe has sausage in it- something I never use while cooking.We will be eating it for leftovers tonight which should tell ya that we liked it well enough to eat it again!

You can see my Foodie pinboard and see my other pins here
Also you can see the recipe and the blog I got it from here

I patted myself on the back and then tried to imagine myself cooking this after little baby c gets here.... ummmm yeah it'll take me twice the amount of time! But I may make some and freeze it before our little one makes her debut this fall.

Comments

Popular Posts