Big to Bigger to....
So I found this cool app on my iphone that lets you do progressive pictures! Fun times! I thought it'd be fun to see how big I've gotten.....
5 weeks.....oh to be pregnant, not too pudgy and have no morning sickness...maybe I won't get sick!
8 weeks.... Yeah... no...I'm sick....real sick.....note the seaband on my wrist to combat morning sickness
12 weeks.... almost ready to announce...thinking morning sickness was over... haha (3 fingers for 3 months)
16 weeks....morning sickness is over right? Opps, I just vomiting in public AND I can't wear my own clothes
20 weeks.... It's a GIRL....wooohooooooo!
22 weeks.... Holy Moly I've gained weight.... where did that come from?
23 weeks..... my daughter likes to dance on my belly button and throw elbows to my gut. I love it.
5 weeks.....oh to be pregnant, not too pudgy and have no morning sickness...maybe I won't get sick!
8 weeks.... Yeah... no...I'm sick....real sick.....note the seaband on my wrist to combat morning sickness
12 weeks.... almost ready to announce...thinking morning sickness was over... haha (3 fingers for 3 months)
16 weeks....morning sickness is over right? Opps, I just vomiting in public AND I can't wear my own clothes
20 weeks.... It's a GIRL....wooohooooooo!
22 weeks.... Holy Moly I've gained weight.... where did that come from?
23 weeks..... my daughter likes to dance on my belly button and throw elbows to my gut. I love it.



Comments