Myrtle... Myrtle Beach that is
Probably the most exciting part of being out in South Carolina was I got to fly on some tours with the best tour pilot out there!
That would be this guy.... that is my redneck tour mate... he couldn't shut up the whole time we were flying... sigh. 
As you can see... the coast is just beautiful... miles of beaches and shopping :)
James is such a good tour pilot... I chalk it up to all those years as an actor.... he just has a way with the small talk and smoothing in all the scenic trivia.
And he just looks super cute in his headset.... I was giggling in the back as the others on the tour with me flirted with the pilot....this way on my second tour... the one with chicks not the redneck male tourist.
Here is James taking off after I left my tour... its quite the operation down there... if you're ever in Myrtle you'll have to check it out.
My favorite occupation while visiting was going to the beach- my favorite was the Myrtle Beach State Park. I bought a beach chair while out there and on my days where I wasn't sunburned I would head out to the beach with a good book and read in the sand. ahhhhh. Not even 70 could keep me unburned though. Sigh. I'm delicate. I think when I go out again I'm going to get an umbrella. My dermatologist would faint if I told her how many times I've been burned this year.... not. good.

So I miss this guy. He's just the best. And when I'm awake at 3:30 in the morning Tucson time all ready to drive him to work on the East Coast... I roll back over and go to sleep but I still miss him. I'm not sure yet when I'll get out there to visit again... it all depends on if James really, really needs his car. I mean this has got to be realllly needing it for Betsy and the Cavalier to be driving it out there. That's a story for another day though....
So I miss this guy. He's just the best. And when I'm awake at 3:30 in the morning Tucson time all ready to drive him to work on the East Coast... I roll back over and go to sleep but I still miss him. I'm not sure yet when I'll get out there to visit again... it all depends on if James really, really needs his car. I mean this has got to be realllly needing it for Betsy and the Cavalier to be driving it out there. That's a story for another day though....

Comments