James is....
Coming home tomorrow!!!
YEA!
Only for 36 hours but still. He's coming home.
The purpose of his visit is to fill out some paperwork for his new job. No problem! We'll just shimmy down there and get those puppies filled out.
Yeah, nope.
He has to go in for 4 hours. FOUR! That leaves me with only 32! And I'm a selfish little beast when it comes to my husband.
I am only consoled by the fact that I leave one day after he does to go visit. Big Smile.
YEA!
Only for 36 hours but still. He's coming home.
The purpose of his visit is to fill out some paperwork for his new job. No problem! We'll just shimmy down there and get those puppies filled out.
Yeah, nope.
He has to go in for 4 hours. FOUR! That leaves me with only 32! And I'm a selfish little beast when it comes to my husband.
I am only consoled by the fact that I leave one day after he does to go visit. Big Smile.

Comments