Pima Canyon hiking

Another hike down! This time to Pima Canyon. It was a beautiful day- only in the 70's when we set out. I liked this trail much better than the Romero Pools trail. This one was climbing and descending and then climbing again. Added bonus- some shady parts and a breeze. We are trying to capitalize on the nice early summer weather to get out as much as possible before the real heat sets in. But I have a plan- we'll just head up to Mount Lemon after that!
We even got to see a Gila Monster on the trail- I couldn't get a good picture and I wouldn't let Mom antagonize it. They are poisonous btw.
Another hike, another solid colored tank to pair with James' camelback. I only fell over once on this hike and into some prickly bush. Nothing too terrible but I have some battle scratches and one sunburned shoulder. Just one. Just for fun.
Mom and I headed down the mountain and on to Starbucks and Saks off 5th... who doesn't like to hike then drink frappacinos and go shopping? I mean really....

Comments

Popular Posts