Goodbye to You!

A vast majority of you know that I was laid off last week (again) but if this is news to you- sorry- I'm tired of telling people.

Long story short is that this is a very good thing and I am looking forward to moving on with my life. As most of you know I've been working long hours and working the weekends for a long time now and it is very much a relief not to have to go there anymore. Additionally, I don't handle stress very well- I blame my dad. It takes its toll on my body making me sick, wakes me up in the middle of the night and just adds to the misery. So that being said I am free of all that baggage and stress. I have been sleeping better other than some weird dreams involving biting horses- Mom hasn't found that one in her dream book yet.

In moving on this time I think I am going to take a different direction with my career. I am jaded and tired of working in advertising. Especially on the agency side. I'm not quite sure what I want to do- suggestions are welcome. I really say that with no idea what I want to do....

For the present I am very excited to have a few days off and then we go on vacation to San Diego with some friends. Couldn't come at a better time! And I'm trying to convince my Dad that he misses me desperately and wants me to come to Tennessee to visit. I've been wanting to visit for a while but I didn't have any vacation hours- problem solved! His only problem is that I want to leave soon- like next week.

I am thankful for very supportive family and friends who gather around us repeatedly in times of need and times of struggle. We love you all and thank you for all your kind words and support.

Comments

Popular Posts