Campbell update

So we haven't been too exciting lately... but here are our few updates

  • I had a wine and yarn night last weekend and it was fun. 90's music and wine always make for a fun night.
  • James is still fighting a month long viral infection- he's been the biggest trouper ever but he's going to be going back to the dr to get it checked out again
  • Work for me has been crazy busy and stressful but lots of opportunity for professional growth. Unfortunately that means long hours for me and a grumpy James.
  • I've become more than addicted to the Hall & Oates station on Pandora, its a sickness
  • I have finally convinced the college gals that the West Coast is where its at. A trip is taking shape for this October.... I'm more than stoked.
  • Our kitty Toulouse has let himself go. He now resembles an Orange with toothpicks for legs. We are still coming up with a plan of action for this.
  • We resigned our lease for our shoebox apartment in the name of cost savings. I will remind myself of this every time we have extra money to save or do fun things with.

Other than those little morsels of information we're just not too exciting over here. I'm sure I'll think of something exciting later... maybe...

Comments

Megan said…
I love how you say that Toulouse has "let himself go"...get that cat on a treadmill or something!! ;)

Popular Posts