
The James and I have decided to live it up while here in Vegas and explorer all the casinos on the strip. As to better serve our guests when they come :)
One of the casinos that James and I hadn't been to is the Wynn.

So after the trip down to the strip and a park in the self park garage we headed into the casino. We peeked into the Ferrari museum- as not to pay the $10
entrance fee and scurried down the hall to the casino.

We really weren't that impressed with the Wynn.....small casino.....not that much to look at.....
meh. It was really pretty on the inside but nothing terribly exciting to do/see.

When I got the munchies and decided I needed a snack we really got sick of the Wynn. I must say they
loooove their shellfish at the Wynn. Sigh. No dice on the seafood dishes. And then when i saw this cute little restaurant by the waterfall that I just wanted to pop into for a cup of soup- $12. Nope. So we headed across the street to the
Pavillions Mall and got a pretzel. And watched a fashion show in the mall while eating said pretzel. Now that's
Las Vegas!
Comments