We took down Vegas- and it hurt

James and I had a lovely time with weekend with our friends, The Pierce's, who were in town for a couple of days.

We started off our Vegas style night with a lovely dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy- the food was spectacular and well priced. I'm going to have to convince James to take me back there.

James and I had bought some tickets to the Viva Elvis show at the Aria a couple of weeks ago when we got half price tickets for being locals. We convinced the Pierce's to go with us and it was spectacular!
All the various Elvis' were fantastic and I just love the Circ Shows. All was well until an Australian spiked Rachel's camera on the tile floor. There was no coming back from that for the poor camera. After that we headed over to the Palm's where Justin had reserved us a table at Rain nightclub.

Never having been a VIP I was blown away by our booth right above the dance floor. Our table was the envy of many a club goer- including a drunk man with a prego girlfriend. All he wanted was some juice for his poor prego girlfriend who happened to be chain smoking. Rachel and I gave her distasteful looks from afar. We went down to the dance floor once but everyone was all sweaty and yicky so we retreated.

I had a great time jumping up and down on the booth to DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore! Oh yeah baby- we got to experience the greatness that was Pauly D. Oh wait....when all you can hear is the thump, thump, thump of the bass all the DJ's sound alike. It was still fun to fist pump it up.

The next day we headed down to check out the Aria pool. We made it in the sun for only an hour until the white white white Campbell's commandeered some shade for our crisp epidermis's.

James is pointing to a small bruise on his arm. Baby.

The worst part is that all four of us came down with some sort of cold/throat thing 2 days later. Yup- all of us. Of course James is fighting it off like a champ- damn him and is complete immune system. I am hoarsely working from home and eating ice cream pathetically from the couch. I can't imagine what Vegas nastiness that we all touched to get the 4 of us sick but I don't want to know. It was prolly chain smoker prego girl getting us back for all the dirty looks.

Comments

Kat said…
Looks like fun! I wanna come visit!!! Sorry you're sick :(
Betsy said…
Anytime! I miss you friend!

Popular Posts