
Today I had a lovely day because my friend Candy came to visit! Yea!!!! We decided to have a
scrapbooking day to get all our pictures in pages from our Europe trip- yup that was the one in January.....
But anyways, I picked up Candy at the airport and we grabbed some yummy breakfast at
Panera (so excited to have one in Vegas) and then we headed to the Hobby Lobby to pick up a few more supplies. I bought the wrong pages for my scrapbook for the 2
nd time. Sigh.

When we got back to the house Candy unloaded her suitcase of
scrapbooking supplies- mind you only the supplies that she could fit into a carry on- and we got to it. We come from very different mindsets on
scrapbooking. She likes to think about a really cool design and fiddle with it until it's perfect. I like slapping pictures on a page.... in a semi pretty fashion.

I was very proud of myself that I got all of Ireland done. Candy got 4 pages done.... but it was really lovely to be around someone that you can talk easily with.

For lunch we headed to the local Star Burger- it was
delish as usual. After we
scrapbooked ourselves out we headed on that
looong route to the Outlet Malls but prevailed over the
LV traffic. Not too much shopping- I tried on a romper for the first time ever and it didn't quite work for me. Maybe next time. And then after dinner it was time to run Candy back to the airport. All in all a lovely day with a lovely friend.
Comments