
So now that we're both off of work- yea! We decided to start exploring our new
surroundings as new residents of Nevada!

Our first stop was 4 minutes down the street at the Hoover Dam!

We took a walk over the new bridge- I made it halfway out before getting a little nervous. It was swaying a tad and that makes me nervous about it crumpling before my eyes and sending us down to the river below. So we took our picture and vacated the bridge.

It's just really really huge! The water is just a beautiful blue/green color that is amazing. James wants to find a place to rent jet skis and putter around in the water. I was on board until I saw catfish the size of humans swimming in the water. I mean if I can see them from the dam, imagine how large they are in person. Anyone that knows me will know that I hate sea creatures which is why I don't like actually going in the ocean. And here I thought lakes were safe. Blast.

I swear I saw a crack looking at the incline of the dam. They better fix that s!@$ up real fast before it breaks and we float away. It was getting a tad bit warm so we vacated the Dam and headed home.
Our next stop is the Anytime Fitness to join up and get me back into the gym. Much needed. James has been trying to fatten me up on his week off by cooking large breakfasts every morning. He is becoming quite the cook but my waistline is screaming at me.
Comments