Did Someone order a kitty condo?
We have reconfigured it since this pic was taken but it looks almost the same in its 5 feet of glory. Now I understand that we have crossed the line from just cat owners to serious cat people now. I am fine with it. It give them something to rip on other than the carpet and the couch. And they get a birds eye view of, well, the birds.

Since we are a dual kitty household I am pleased with my purchase. Also, I bought it on ebay so I saved a crap ton of money rather than buying it at the pet store. That justified it in my mind a little.
Also, update on my closet challenge. I am officially wearing a shirt today that I have determined is too small and I need to throw away. I tried to convince myself this morning that I still liked it and wore it to work. Now I feel confided and I desperately am trying to talk myself out of driving to target on my lunch break to get another shirt to wear. It is going in the goodwill pile as soon as I get home. I will not make this mistake again.

Comments