Rocky Top Here I Come!

I have just finalized my plans (thanks to my Dad!) to go out to Tennessee October 4-12th to see my family!

I am so excited. I haven't seen my Dad, two brothers or Kim for almost 2 years, so it is a long overdue trip down South. I'm excited to be back in Tennessee for fall, I haven't seen the leaves turn colors for years. And I get to see my not so little brother play football! And he can drive now. Goodness. And my littlest brother is way excited to let me kick him out of his room so he can go camp out in the living room while I'm there. So I get to stay in his Thomas the Tank themed room, it will take me back to my circus themed room in Knoxville.

I am also trying to see some college friends while I'm down there so I don't drive my Dad batty hanging around the house all day while he tries to work. They live in Chattanooga where my college friend Camille also happens to live. The two of us are going to head down to Atlanta to see another college friend, Annie and her husband Kyle on the 8th. I am also hoping to see my long lost college roommate Jolene and my high school/college friend Kat along with her newborn son.

So if anyone is in and around the Chattanooga area and wants to catch up, shoot me an e-mail. I'll have my own sweet ride, probably a Pinto, so I'll be mobile. Now if I could only arrange for a 98 4 door black civic, that would be a throw back.... I don't think they rent those though.

Anyways, Viva Rocky Top. Here I Come!

Comments

Camille Platt said…
so i've been talked into teaching kids' classes at church on wed nights. we may need to do our trip to atl that tues?

Popular Posts