RIP Finn
Finn has died.
Taken the big flush up to the fishbowl in the sky, courtesy of Chris Davis.
I came in yesterday morning and he was alive and happy to see me. But I went to feed him dinner and he was nose up in the bowl. He was only with me so short of a time but it was fun to see him every morning.
I'm going to wait a bit to get another fish. I'm not too much of a replacer, I need to properly mourn the lose of such a great fish as Finn. Not really but I'm still going to wait.
I do already know that I'll be getting a red one next time and his name will be Templeton. James laughs at me because I'm always picking out names for pets we don't have.
My desk is a little lonelier without him.
Taken the big flush up to the fishbowl in the sky, courtesy of Chris Davis.
I came in yesterday morning and he was alive and happy to see me. But I went to feed him dinner and he was nose up in the bowl. He was only with me so short of a time but it was fun to see him every morning.
I'm going to wait a bit to get another fish. I'm not too much of a replacer, I need to properly mourn the lose of such a great fish as Finn. Not really but I'm still going to wait.
I do already know that I'll be getting a red one next time and his name will be Templeton. James laughs at me because I'm always picking out names for pets we don't have.
My desk is a little lonelier without him.

Comments