Fatty McGee

So I think I've got some seriously fat cats on my hands.... but at least they're laying beside each other..... right?



The little one, Toulouse, is growing with leaps and bounds. Especially in the stomach area. He's starting to look like a kick ball with toothpicks stuck in it. The big one, Maurice, is suffering from not being indoor/outdoor kitty as much as indoor kitty. But they chase each other around a lot. ... doesn't that count as exercise?
Little Toulouse is such a lover. He is always the first to cuddle up and purr purr purr. Maurice is still a bit of a stick in the mud and doesn't want to share any attention with him. If we're petting Mo and Lou jumps up, Mo will run away in a huff.

The kitties have been having some digestive "issues" that I'm taking them to the vet for tomorrow. Hopefully that will clear up soon.... nobody likes to have a sore tummy.

So the Campbell Quartet marches on... if we all survive the fall that is. James will be in charge of the kitties whilst I'm away in Tennessee for 8 days. I might come home to death and destruction.

Comments

AZChelsea said…
Betsy, I found your blog on the Eddy's blog! How do you know the Eddy's? I've known Steven for YEARS....I dated his older brother for a while back in HS and Steven and I went to middle school and HS together. Do you work with him or Missy?
Anyway, glad to find another friend on blogger! I like your cats...wish we could have one but Curt claims he's "allergic" to cats but I think that was just a ploy to get me to get dogs! Hope you and James are well!
Chelsea

Popular Posts