Ispy Glam Bag- August

It's here! It's finally here! My Glam Bag that I've been stalking my mailbox for is finally in my bathroom and ready to go.

Here's what I got:
Urban Decay- Revolution Lipstick- in Anarchy
Pixie Beauty- Lash Booster Mascara- in Black
Mica Beauty- Eyeshadow- in Bronze
Michael Todd- Jojoba charcoal gentle face scrub
Chella- Dazling Eyebrow pencil- in dark brown
So in the pic above I'm wearing the lipstick, the eyeshadow and I have pencilled in only one of my eyebrows. Can't tell which one is penciled? Neither could I. Didn't like the eyebrow pencil at all. The Urban Decay lipstick was really smooth and had super staying power. I liked the brand but I just don't think this color is doing anything for me. The Mica Beauty eyeshadow FTW! It's amazing and the color is just right for me.

The next morning I gave the face scrub a try and it's really nice. Will I buy it.... no.... but will I use the rest of the sample size.... yes. I also gave the mascara a try and it will make a decent travel mascara but it didn't do anything super special.

The winners:
Mica Beauty- I might actually buy this when it runs out

The I might use all the sample sizes:
Urban Decay
Michael Todd
Pixie Beauty

The Losers:
Chella

Ipsy is the best $10 subscription bag out there! If you don't subscribe to the Glam Bag and want to give it a try- click here




Comments

Popular Posts