Let me brag a little....

So I just wanted to take a little opportunity to brag a little on my man.

I am so excited for it to be official official official that James is going to be an EMS (Air Medical) Pilot for a flight team in Nogales, AZ!

This has been a goal of our for a very long time since way back when he was in flight school. James was very very lucky to get an interview with this company because of an inside reference because he didn't have as much experience as they'd like. The location that was available was Douglas, AZ (2 1/2 hours from our house- not the ideal location but in AZ). They flew him out to Bristol, TN which was funny because I'm from Tennessee but for sure not from Bristol :)

James had a particularly brutal interview and totally rocked the socks off of it. After a impressing the hell out of them they ended up offering him a choice between Nogales and Douglas. We selected Nogales immideatlely because of it's proximity to Tucson. It's only an hour commute from Tucson and he can sleep in his own bed almost every night.

James' main point of excitement is the opportunity to fly with night vision goggles. My main point of excitement is getting to move out of our 2 tiny apartments and live in one city!


So Toulouse and I felt the need to throw the Captain a little party. I decided on a pirate themed party.... well just because it was fun.
Toulouse getting his pirate on.He got is own cake and actually refused to cut it with the fake sword (baby!).
I am just so proud of James and all his accomplishments that have led him to this wonderful opportunity. He is going to be leading a flight crew out in good and bad weather meeting people on some of their darkest days. He's my personal hero and I'm excited for him to get the opportunity to save lives.

Comments

Kat said…
Yay! James, that is so awesome! Congratulations!!! Hopefully this lifestyle will be a bit less stressful :)
Pete said…
You're both awesome!!

Popular Posts