Christmas Finally
The Campbell's for sure had a lovely lovely Christmas in Mexico! Here are a few more pictures from our vaca!
Walking the beach in the mornings with nary another soul in sight!
The boys thinking that a Christmas day walk should include cigars and beer. Good point!
Trying to capture the perfect sunset photo with a glass of wine.
Having lots and lots of fires. Mom and I usually can't get close enough to the fire. We did start that puzzle in the photo but never got further than the edges....just lack of interest I guess- which is surprising for me!
Surveying the hurricane damage to the house. Poor palapa!
Getting our sun on at El Capitan but trying to avoid the flies. I swear flies should have been one of the Biblical plagues because they are not only gross but uber annoying!
Mom posing by the sunset! Beautiful!
Toulouse demonstrating to my mom's cat Thomas that the kitty with the most toys wins. Even if all you do is sit on them and stare down your opponent.

Comments