The Inlaws come to Vegas!

This last weekend my in-laws came to visit the ole LV to attend a car show where one of their amazing cars from Wild West Rods was being showcased and to have a little visit time with us!
This weekend was also my amazing husband's 30th birthday! That's right. I'm married to an old man now. I surprised him by a dinner at Olive's at the Bellagio where we also celebrated his 24th birthday back when we were dating.
The food was amazing but the Las Vegas weather was not supporting my romantic dinner plans of having dinner on the patio overlooking the Bellagio water show. Instead we got cold and rain! Whoopee!
We opted for an inside table and I added a turtleneck beneath my birthday dress. Not to be derailed we had a lovely dinner and stuffed ourselves silly.
We also toured the Thanksgiving themed Bellagio Conservatory as well. It's just freakin amazing.
After spending a day at the car show Billie came up to Boulder City to spend the weekend with us. Of course that included a ride with The Captain to the Canyon.
After her Canyon tour we headed down to the outlet malls for a little retail therapy. I actually didn't even see anything that I absolutely needed. Well besides the $55 owl ear muffs at Kate Spade. I resisted just because I didn't want to see the eye roll that James would have given me if I had brought them home to live in Tucson. Ie the warmest place ever.

That evening we hit up the Boulder City hotspots- that's right- all 2 of them. We had Mexican at Casa Flores (no food poisoning this time) and some roulette at the Hacienda. The Hacienda was not kind to our clan. James lost all his money, I lost all mine and some of his and Billie was the smartest- she left $2.50 down. This was enough to make me want to throw myself on the floor. Instead we chose to go home for an extra hour of daylight savings sleep.

We seamlessly caught our flight home to Tucson and now back to the grind for the work week.

Comments

Laurie said…
And the other in-laws are queued up for a visit in just 11 days...can't wait!!!

Popular Posts