Down with the Sickness
So the dirty dirty Vegas got me sick. I'm struggling along at work trying to concentrate on important things like casting models for a photo shoot while the Dayquil that I've been sucking down like nectar is keeping my head in a fog. It might also be that beer I had for lunch..... it's our company thanksgiving lunch today and it can't be a good ad agency lunch without a little beer. I did check the label on the dayquil and it says you can have up to 3 beers per day without harming your liver. True story.
I'm suppose to be photographing models for their go see's all day today but I feel more like taking a nap on my desk. Don't get any top model ideas going on- some of these models are 55 year old men. Lest we remind ourselves that we are in Tucson. Not LA or anything fancy like that.
I tried to blog about my trip to Vegas with my mummy and peter but my hacked internet at the apartment is Slow. Note the capital S. So I may or may not get around to waiting on it to upload.
Right now I have exactly 2 hours and 10 minutes left of work before the Thanksgiving holiday that I'm sure mostly will be spent with me on the couch with a box of kleenex and said bottle of dayquil watching the thanksgiving parade or some cheesy 80's movie marathon.
Damn you Vegas!!!
I'm suppose to be photographing models for their go see's all day today but I feel more like taking a nap on my desk. Don't get any top model ideas going on- some of these models are 55 year old men. Lest we remind ourselves that we are in Tucson. Not LA or anything fancy like that.
I tried to blog about my trip to Vegas with my mummy and peter but my hacked internet at the apartment is Slow. Note the capital S. So I may or may not get around to waiting on it to upload.
Right now I have exactly 2 hours and 10 minutes left of work before the Thanksgiving holiday that I'm sure mostly will be spent with me on the couch with a box of kleenex and said bottle of dayquil watching the thanksgiving parade or some cheesy 80's movie marathon.
Damn you Vegas!!!

Comments