Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving weekend was a little slower than most due to my cold but we managed to have a good weekend anyway. It was a beautiful weekend in Tucson with some crisp, clear weather.

We had a nice lunch with James' mom and then I went home to rest. James continued on to see his Dad while I coughed my way through the afternoon.


I did a little light black friday shopping with my pals Alexis and Karen. We're doing Christmas light this year so it was just a trip to pick up some stocking stuffers. I did go into Anthro though... can resist the 50% off sale items though....This morning Mom, James and I were suppose to hike Phone Line Trail at Sabino Canyon. Key word suppose. My cold drastically altered my plans for full steam ahead 9 mile hike and reduced it to a Saturday morning stroll with a stop at a picnic bench for a bagel. My cold hearted exercise ninja within is roiling with anger. I shook my fist at the trail and declared that I would be back- sans sniffling and coughing- to conquer it with my mighty first and second mates. The conquest is tbd due to the holidays.

Comments

Popular Posts