Tucson Calling

Oh my am I very so excited to get back to my dry little desert named Tucson!

I decided to move up my departure day by 2 days because I didn't want to sit in Boulder City with James off of work!

So we're heading home and are so so excited about it. I get to see all my friends and our family. I'm trying really hard not to schedule us every night with something to do because that burns James out. Being a social creature I could double book every night and be fine.....but we have to keep the hubs happy. He'll go back mid-trip so I can socialize myself to death.

Also on the agenda for this trip is to find us a place to live for this fall- when I move back to Tucson for work. I'm looking for something small and safe and central. Please no one throw eggs at me! We love the northwest side of Tucson but we have to live closer to the airport. With both James and I flying in and out of Tucson on a WEEKLY basis we can not live 40 minutes away.

So wish us luck in finding a suitably cheap and well positioned place in our favorite little town called Tucson.

Comments