
I just got back from my long weekend up in Boulder City to visit James. Our main goal was to find a place to live for the summer and for James long term. We found a great little place the first day looking! We stayed at the illustrious Hacienda Hotel and Casino where I became addicted to 25 cent Roulette. Hold me back- I might break us on that habit.

As a bonus I got to go on a flight with Captain James. He gives a great safety talk.

Our flight day was clear and sunny with no winds which was a good thing for motion sick me. I took some
Dramamine less drowsy just in case. Our first sight was the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.

We got to see the new Hoover bridge by air.

We flew into the canyon and it was beautiful! The pictures just don't do it justice.

The Captain was full of fun facts for our lame bunch of
foreigners that made up the other passengers.

James' company has a little landing spot so we flew into the canyon and then touched down for lunch.

James served everyone lunch and
champagne while I wandered around. Mixing champagne and dramamine prolly wasn't the smartest idea since I slipped into a coma later in the day.



It was a lovely day for a ride and I had a great time! I even got a seat right next to the Captain!
Comments