One Very Lucky Girl
It doesn't seem like four years ago that I got married!



I am the luckiest girl to be married to the greatest guy. Tonight we've going out for our anniversary and James planned it this year so its a surprise! I can wait- I love when it's his year to plan.
A few stats on Year Four for the Campbells:
Jobs Lost: 2
Jobs Gained: 5
Houses Sold: 1
States Worked in: 2
# of times the Acura broke: 5
# of times the Cavy broke: 0
Ok so maybe our stats sound a tad depressing.... It's true this year has been a hard one but the Campbell's are resilient and we have persevered. I truly believe that through all the hardship this year we've come out happier.
Here's to Year Five being even better!




I am the luckiest girl to be married to the greatest guy. Tonight we've going out for our anniversary and James planned it this year so its a surprise! I can wait- I love when it's his year to plan.
A few stats on Year Four for the Campbells:
Jobs Lost: 2
Jobs Gained: 5
Houses Sold: 1
States Worked in: 2
# of times the Acura broke: 5
# of times the Cavy broke: 0
Ok so maybe our stats sound a tad depressing.... It's true this year has been a hard one but the Campbell's are resilient and we have persevered. I truly believe that through all the hardship this year we've come out happier.
Here's to Year Five being even better!

Comments