Happy Black Friday!



So it is Black Friday.

And we hit it up Campbell Style.

James gets off of work at 4:00 am- gotta love the swing shift. And gets to Wal-Mart at 4:45 am to get in line to purchase a new laptop for the Campbell's. Mainly for me- for work- since our current desktop is slower than molasses and no longer is agreeing to use its USB ports. He gets a voucher for the computer by the skinny skin skin of his little teeth. Crazy! But we have a shiny new laptop for a killer price that we couldn't have afforded otherwise.

I arose as James got home and headed out to shop with my friend Alexis. A Black Friday tradition ever since we've been friends. We don't buy a ton but we always have fun and there is always starbucks involved. I hit up some $15 jeans at Old Navy and did a little more shopping around but the lines were long for the not so stellar deals. So we cut out early and headed home.

But then tonight I logged on to see what deals were happening online. Much to my dismay I couldn't find the leopard print turtleneck that I had been scoping online at Victoria's Secret. Jerks. BUT I did find a killer deal on the Keen's I've been eyeing for our Europe Trip (it deserves two capital letters). These are the Dark Shadow and Nectarine ones- I know, fancy!These puppies are waterproof and suppose to be daaaaannng comfy to walk in. These and the boots my MIL is giving me for Christmas are going to be my only two pairs of shoes. So I love love love them. And what I love even more is paying half of what REI charges... sigh.love. And free shipping on all my Black Friday purchases. more.love.

I also found the perfect travel bag on Zappos.com- I ordered it since I can return it for free. James might take away everything plastic in my wallet if I don't stop my shopping. He's eying it right now. I best move off the computer and look innocent on the couch :)

Comments

Camille Platt said…
and that laptop is tax deductable!
Betsy said…
That is a very good point! Thanks :)

Popular Posts