Europe here we come!
James and I are just thrilled to be heading to Europe next year.
We are spending 6 nights driving through Ireland staying at Bed and Breakfasts including one bonafided castle. Then we're flying to London for 3 nights and then another 3 nights in Paris. This is the biggest trip we've ever taken together and we are so excited. We are spending part of the trip with our good friends the Howitz's and having company will be super fun.
I just completed all of our reservations so its starting to become real! We're also preparing our wardrobes for the "chilliness" of Europe. As you can see in the picture above- James is modeling our socks that we bought in the REI. I'm currently searching for a wool coat in Tucson which has proved to be an uphill battle. I might end up borrowing one from my Mom but I'd like my own. I've been dying for a peacoat for a while now. I'm holding out for black Friday deals as well.

Comments