Hooty Hoo!

I think there was some major foretelling of the night shift- as in I suddenly became attracted to all things owls... I purchased an owl necklace and and owl ring.....

Because we are night owls now. Hooty hoo!

James is working the swing shift at da casino so he goes in anywhere from 4 pm to 9 pm and gets off between midnight and 4 am. At first I slept like crap because I was constantly listening for him and/or bumps in the night, robbers, taggers, partiers, ect. But we are gradually adjusting thanks to a regular schedule, coffee, rockstar and lots of TV to watch. I'm trying to stay up later so that when he gets home around 1 am I can say hello and then collapse. I'm also trying to start work later and be as quiet as I can on the keyboard. Its interesting when you're eating lunch and your husband is waking up. But we are blessed that I work from home so we get to see each other. Yea for that!

I am currently oscillating between working and cleaning up the place because Jolene and Kat arrive in Tucson tomorrow to head out to Palm Spring to meet up with Annie and Camille. Its really hard to work when you're so excited.....

Comments

Kat said…
Almost there!!!! Trying to pack...at a loss...you will be getting a call at a more reasonable hour...

Popular Posts