Ah Sweet Weekends!
Ahh the weekends. The work week ends for James, well the work week lets up for James, I get company at home, the stress of looking for jobs is alleviated some what, there are exciting things to do with friends....who doesn't love the weekends?
This weekend was the celebration of my friend Anna's 30-cough birthday. Her husband Marc set up a scavenger hunt around town for her to find various clues and tokens. So that meant Candy and I got to motor her around in the Mini with the top down. I am needless to say in love with convertibles at this point. It was a beautiful day... the sunscreen lathered on thick...the slight breeze....my pirate bandanna securing my hair. Ahhh this is when I really love living in Arizona.
This is what James looks like at the end of the week. No he's not angry, he's in a coma. I am actually at the other end of him rubbing his feet :) In case you haven't' seen a picture of The James in a while, he is back to rocking the soul patch. Much to my dismay.
And I'm proud to debut our new family room wall! *Cheers* *Cheers* After two and a half long years of nothingness, we finally have wall art. These were a gift to us from Lizzie and Elliot Krelitz, via Mercedes and Mexico. You can't see it but they totally match the entertainment center and the remind us of our fun time with family in Mexico. Thanks again Krelitz clan! Of course they are perfectly symmetrical and evenly spaced apart. Thanks to James. I just would have eyeballed them and nailed them to the wall.
This is what James looks like at the end of the week. No he's not angry, he's in a coma. I am actually at the other end of him rubbing his feet :) In case you haven't' seen a picture of The James in a while, he is back to rocking the soul patch. Much to my dismay.
So not much up for this week. I wage my epic battle against unemployment starting tomorrow because I can't call today. Nope...not until tomorrow. I will strive to be utterly professional and courteous. I am repeating that in my head several times a day. Other than that, just a few friend activities to keep me sane and loving life. Only another 2 weeks until I get to hop on a plane and getaway for the weekend. Yea!
And in a God's blessings report, we called our student loan company to see how much our payment would be if we were able to pay it next month and it is $175 LOWER. Oh bless. Thank you for interest rates being in the gutter. I expected them to tell us the would be higher but that is a huge weight off my shoulders. Yea!

Comments