Bee- 12 months

Oh my sweet baby is 1 year old! I can't even believe it! And this post is a little late.... Opps! Busy Mom of a walker!!!!

Likes
Leaning- if you're on the floor with her she likes to lean back on you instead of sit up. I was very much a leaner when I was young.


Dislikes:
Her changing table- STILL. I'm trying to help you out child!


On the move!
Bee is walking! She waited until her Grandma and Grandpa from Tennessee came to visit and took her first steps for them. She's a brave girl and is taking a handful of steps on her own but she far prefers the speed of crawling when she really wants to go somewhere. She received a shopping cart and a push walker for her birthday so she's been working on zooming around with those.

Talkin Fool
Has several words in her vocab right now- hi, byebye, papa/papou, mama, dada, uhoh, up and ouch. Mama is always accompanied by a pat on the chest. She also has one phrase- byebye dada. James takes it as a personal affront. He's now beating himself up for working so much that our child's first phrase is saying goodbye to him. Hearing her talk to herself in the back of the car is precious. It's usually a string of hi's and uh-oh's.

Comments

Popular Posts