Bee- 9 Months


Oh sweet girl is getting big on me! When she wears clothes that aren't onsies and look more like big girl clothes my heart breaks a little bit. Sooooo big and she's on the move. Never wanting to sit still this girl is everywhere and into everything. We end each day exhausted.



New activities:
Chatting. She's a chatty girl with her bababa, mamama and dadada. Along with the ocassional gurgles.
Pulling up on my leg, on the coffee table, her crib and the prison door to her playroom
Standing! All the time. Out went the bouncer and in moved the standing play table

New eats:
Bee is loving her some puffs and little flavored logs. She also is getting to be a little beggar- She was making off with bits of my waffle this morning. We have yet to try meats with her because she's still liking finely purreed vegtables and fruits. I'm working with her to get her to take lumpy purees and to pick up mashed fruit with her hands. It's messy.

Young love:
Bee is already workin on her first boyfriend and he's an older man..... their first date consisted of swimming, a little lunch and a little cuddle time on the chair. There may have been a wet smooch involved. I'm keeping an eye on these two. Bee is trying very hard to get my maiden name back in the family and bring us full circle back to Ingram.

Sleepin:
The move to the new house has destroyed my sleep and Bee's waketime. I have yet to figure out what it is that has her getting up earlier. Maybe its just summertime. She's been wanting to start the day between 5:45 and 6:30. I'd prefer her to start her day at 6:30 but sometimes I can't get to to settle herself back to sleep and we're up earlier. She's still taking 3 naps a day but I think she's getting closer to dropping her 3rd nap. She's started to extend her 1 hour cat naps, especially in the afternoon she's starting to take up to 2 hour naps. I'm thrilled. I can take more than a quick shower and do a load of laundry before she's back up.

Stylin and Profilin
Bee has always had a head of hair. Its so long now that we have to clip it to the side with a bow or in a pebbles style top pony everyday. This adds a ton of excitement to the morning as hair styling is involved. Loves it.

Comments

Popular Posts