Full Term Momma

That's right folks- we have a full term momma going on here! Almost 38 weeks in this lovely photo. You can't see it but I'm wearing heels. Oh heck yes I am. If I look tired it's because I am. I sleep half the time I used to and have ridiculous dreams every night. Coffee tastes like ash in my mouth right now so caffeine isn't so much being delivered in my preferred method. Let's just start an IV please.

So we're not exactly saying full term momma and baby because little miss campbell is trailing behind. Still. She's about 2 weeks or more behind in growth for a typical baby her gestational age. It's not like my weight gain has slowed down- I keep eating like a condemned cow so I don't know what her issue is.We're supposed to go in for a growth scan this week to take a peek at her if the bane of my existence my doctor's office will call me back with my appointment time. I plan on calling again in exactly 25 minutes and go mother panda bear on someones ass check on the status of my appointment. I'm not terribly concerned about her being small but I'd for sure like to see my baby if you're offering, which you did so let's do this. Her momma and papa aren't big people so a little girl isn't really surprising.

So here are our stats:
The Good: We're close to the end, so close
The Bad: No progress at this point and a chipper "looks like your going to the end" from my prison warden doctor
The Fat & Skinny: 29 pounds gained (good golly, let's slow down the M&M intake)
Best Pregnancy Dream: I was a white cat married to James (human James) who was a pirate, we were sailing the seas together
Worst Pregnancy Dream: The Sleep Hollow Dream where someone unfortunately died a bloody death with a hatchet. Not me of course.
Hilarious Preg Comment this week: "Oh. My. Goodness" says old woman staring at me with bug eyes at Oregano's. I'm taking that to mean I look so freakin awesome she can't believe it.

Comments

Kat said…
You are too cute!!! You can do it!!!

Popular Posts