
So a big shout out to James for becoming Captain James Campbell! He officially passed all his FAA and flight tests to become a full time employee. Please address all further wedding invitations to Captain and Mrs. Campbell. Hum.... we might be waiting a while for that since I know no one getting married anytime soon.
I went to visit James in beautiful Boulder City, Nevada.... it's a
smalllllll town outside
Las Vegas. We're not sure when James will be able to come back to Tucson so I went up for a little visit and to check out Boulder City since I'll be up there frequently. Since James was surviving on a diet of eggs, bacon and chicken tenders I got him a salad STAT. And did other wifely duties such as taking the car through emissions, buying his uniforms, going to the local laundry mat to wash his clothes and general food duties. All after my morning work sessions in the Starbucks- at least they have one with free
wifi!
I also got to go on a little site tour of the place James is working-
Papillon Helicopters.

Here I am demonstrating the 4 point harness....
ooooh ahhh.

And pretending like I know how to fly.... yeah they just let me sit in the pilots seat...

And studly pilot James sitting in the passenger seat for once.

This is a shot of the fancy terminal and some of the helicopters James is going to fly now.
Oooh so big! These are 8 passenger helicopters.... quite a set up for Mr. James. I am dying to go on a tour with James but I'm a little scared of the spring winds and the summer
turbulence. I'm not known for my strong stomach.... maybe next visit.
Comments