Juggle Juggle Juggle
The great jugglethon of 2011 has started at the Campbell household!
It seems that either the Campbell household is flush with work or down on our luck. And luckily for us we are rolling in the work right now.
I'm currently holding down 3 jobs- My longstanding event job, my seasonal turned permanent job at Anthropologie and now I'm back to working at my old ad agency filling in for someone on leave. So that makes Betsy a very busy girl. With little to no days off. Ever.
James is currently in the wilds of Las Vegas training for his new job as a Grand Canyon tour pilot (cheers!) As well as holding down as the Assistant Chief Pilot at a new flight school here in Tucson.
So to say we are busy is an understatement. But so far we are able to carve out time for each other and we're going to keep pushing until summer when we should get a little slower.
The natives (otherwise known as the cats) are getting restless already with James being away. Maurice has already murdered something feathery on the front porch in a signal of distaste. Toulouse just wanders around the house meowing incessantly (not too much of a change from normal). I try and soothe feelings and plug up the James size hole in their little hearts but I can only do so much :)
It seems that either the Campbell household is flush with work or down on our luck. And luckily for us we are rolling in the work right now.
I'm currently holding down 3 jobs- My longstanding event job, my seasonal turned permanent job at Anthropologie and now I'm back to working at my old ad agency filling in for someone on leave. So that makes Betsy a very busy girl. With little to no days off. Ever.
James is currently in the wilds of Las Vegas training for his new job as a Grand Canyon tour pilot (cheers!) As well as holding down as the Assistant Chief Pilot at a new flight school here in Tucson.
So to say we are busy is an understatement. But so far we are able to carve out time for each other and we're going to keep pushing until summer when we should get a little slower.
The natives (otherwise known as the cats) are getting restless already with James being away. Maurice has already murdered something feathery on the front porch in a signal of distaste. Toulouse just wanders around the house meowing incessantly (not too much of a change from normal). I try and soothe feelings and plug up the James size hole in their little hearts but I can only do so much :)

Comments