Vegas Baby!

So in the second part of our vacation we headed to Las Vegas! We booked really cheap rooms at the Excaliber that ended up being the remodeled rooms that were really, really nice. I love a good cheap room! Las Vegas in the summer is cheap but hotter than even Tucson. If the long lines, casinos taking your money and the constant walking doesn't suck you're energy out of you, the heat will. That's at least my excuse for going to bed early in Vegas!

Our first night we got tickets to Zumanity- we all really wanted to see a Las Vegas show and this was about the only one we could afford. Needless to say it was racy but it was good. I love the Cirque de Soliel stuff.

The boys thought it would be a good use of funds to hit the 24-hour buffet. Meaning you buy a 24 hour pass to 7 different buffets and you can eat as much as you want. I didn't necessarily want to be allowed to eat as much as I wanted but we did it anyway.
As a result of the above I came home with 2 extra pounds of buffet attached to my ass. Thank you Las Vegas!


The second day we wandered around Vegas. We visited the Bellagio gardens and walked a ton. When Chris and Candy went to the pool, I decided against more sun on my crisp little body and requested a trip to the outlet mall. We headed over there for a long while and shopped our asses off. I can still smell the burning plastic.


After heading back to meet C&C at the Rio buffet we caught the Bellagio fountain show and called it a night. I was trying reallly hard not to be lame and old but it didn't work. Exhaustion won out and after a failed attempt to see an Irish band we retired.

The next day we hit our final buffet of the 24 hour buffet and headed home. The Vegas outlet took far more money from me than the slot machine did but I'm glad we went. I'll be ready to come back to do some Christmas shopping in the fall though. I'm addicted to the outlet for life.

Comments

Kat said…
So fun! WHAT?! I didn't go to the outlets when Andrew and I went! I think he hid them from me....maybe I will have to meet a certain Betsy there one day :)

Popular Posts