Internet stalking
I am being stalked around the internet by conflicting messages.... in the above referenced stalking there is a birth control ad. The other one stalking me around is baby ads.... scary but true.Now being in the ad buying industry I know exactly how these sneaky little people (such as myself) find and stalk me around. Its no coincidince that H&M ads pop up everytime I'm on people.com..... sick sick sick.
So I apologize for those that feel hunted and stalked around the internet by my ads buuuut I'm not going to stop because its a wonderful technology. If you ever want to know how they find you, ask and I'll give you a disertation on it.
So this is leading me to feel pressured by the internet to decide if I need birth control or a baby! Sigh.
Maybe its just been a hard day and I need to take myself home.
And those of you with a keen eye will recoginze that I'm rocking the Boyz II Men station on Pandora.... love love love. I might change to Hall & Oates here pretty soon because the Boyz are making me sleepy.

Comments