Moving- I loath thee

Sigh.

Living in one place for three years has blurred and dulled the memories of moving. And made me forget how much I hate it.

All the stuff that you've forgotten about that comes out of the dark recesses of your closet. The long forgotten about kitchen ware thats been stuffed in the back corner of a cabinet. How you realized that you thought you were a clean person until you take everything out of your closet and see a cat hair glob in the corner.

Sigh.

Only 5 more days until it will be finished.

Only I have realized just how tiny the apartment we rented is.... real small. I know its a temp and its only for 2 months but oh my. Don't expect an invite to come over for dinner! Its going to be a storage locker for sure. I am just in tears looking at the closet. I don't know where James' stuff is going to go :)

The cats have moved to evasive manuvers these days. Thowing themselves into the car while its being loaded, plantive meowing, pitiful looks- all in the name of not being left behind. No worries kitties, you are on the occupants list for the new pad.

Comments

Megan said…
This too shall pass, my dear! I LOVE YOU! :)

Popular Posts