Back on the Scene

I'm back!


After 2 long sojourns in Florida I am back in Tucson, hopefully for a while. As you can see my life on the road consisted of lots of meeting rooms, lots of liquid and my cute work laptop. Now that I'm back I have been buried in work lately and become quite cranky about it. Kudos to James for not throwing me out of the house and instead cooking me bacon and eggs for breakfast for my long days.


Other than working, James and I haven't been up to too much exciting as of late. I've turned to my hobby of torturing Toulouse as of late. Well he actually deserved this one. He has been clawing at the carpet- big no no. So in order to stop him and humiliate him at the same time I bought him hot pink soft paws. See below example image.


You can see his tiny little claw like talons covered with super glued on hot pink caps. He's only managed to get 2 off so far. I consider it a success because I look down my nose at him when he tries to claw the carpet as if to say "ha ha ha you just think you're destroying my carpet silly animal." It works, he doesn't claw the carpet as much. I win.
James and I don't have too much excitement happening this weekend... I have a Holy Hookers meeting and we're going over to friends to dole out candy to ruffians. I might, just might, wear my red riding hood cape but we'll see what kind of festive mood I'm in. I'm hoping I'll have time to sit on the couch and turn into a pile of goo for a little bit too.


Comments

Erin Jackson said…
Jessie Callis showed me those paw things! Too funny! I like that you picked pink!

Popular Posts