Halloween Comes Early for the Campbell's

I'll say first that I'm really not obsessed with my cats. I swear! But this was just too funny.

So I saw some little pet outfits on sale at Petsmart one day when I was getting cat food and I thought, what better way to torture my animals then to dress them up?

So of course I bought two.... Last night I was thinking that the cats really should get used to wearing their costumes because come Halloween, we're going to want the kitties to be in rare form for the trick-or-treaters.Now this is classic Mo because he is just a crab pot sometimes and the crab hat fits him. I am hiding behind him because I had just gotten home from yoga, so not pretty. I think he is used to my antics after I repeatedly tied bows around his neck last Christmas so he just sulked around with his hat on.

Now Toulouse is another story.
Now isn't he just the cutest thing in his dumbo hat?!

Tou first started by walking with his face very close to the ground, see above. Then he started running and leaping trying to get the dangling elephant nose off his head. I did take mercy on him eventually and took it off. Maybe a couple more times and they'll be ready for Halloween!

Comments

Lara said…
Hey! I just found your blog through Chelsea's blog! Those pictures are too funny! :) I hope you guys are doing well. Take care, Lara
Betsy said…
Thanks! We are doing good. I am actually heading to Tennessee tomorrow to go visit my family and to see some college girlfriends. Hope you're doing well!
Lara said…
Have a great time in Tennessee! Enjoy seeing family and friends. I still think it is so crazy we went to the same college. We are doing well and staying busy! We live so close and hopefully we will bump into each other soon!

Popular Posts