February Family Update
Ok so technically it's March but any way ignore the date. We are chugging along the Campbell 3.
We are riding the tide of winter out here- I mean look at the picture above- tank tops and sunglasses. That's right, envy us now and make fun of us when we incinerate this summer.
I (Betsy) am doing just fantastic. I was enjoying being able to run in the beautiful weather until I was sidelined by a pesky ovarian cyst. It "deflated" and now I'm looking forward to pushing the jogging stroller up hills again. I caught a cold as well so we've been fighting that for the past week or so. But more on the fantastic side of things, I went to Scottsdale with my mom this month for an overnight for my birthday present and it was really nice to shop and get away!
Poor, poor James has been just sick lately, he's gotten 2 colds and a food poisoning event in the past month. It's been hard knock times for him. He's recovering and hopefully we'll all be healthy here pretty soon!
This look says it all- It Ain't Easy Being Beezy. Players be playin and it's hard work y'all. Bee has started to be a little sneaky and mischievous. Getting into trouble. It's a departure from angel baby. I'm perplexed being the angel that I am.
The little miss in bullets:
* Still on 2 naps and loving it. No end in sight to her 2 naps.
* Still no dairy- I tried cheese this week and gave her a stomach ache.
*Still has her pacifier and loves it. Normally has it for naps only and when she is in stressful situations, like being abandoned by her mother to a caregiver in the church nursery.
*Somehow has the impression that she can live on coconut milk and air alone. And somehow has the impression that she's allowed to be a picky eater. Um. No. Commence Battle.
*Is now interested in TV- thanks to Daddy- she gets to watch Bubble Guppies. One episode per day.
*Talky talky talky. New words include "dance" "again" "Good girl" "poop" "cracker" among many. It does take a degree in Russian and lip reading to understand all of them if you are not named Mommy or Daddy.
We are riding the tide of winter out here- I mean look at the picture above- tank tops and sunglasses. That's right, envy us now and make fun of us when we incinerate this summer.
I (Betsy) am doing just fantastic. I was enjoying being able to run in the beautiful weather until I was sidelined by a pesky ovarian cyst. It "deflated" and now I'm looking forward to pushing the jogging stroller up hills again. I caught a cold as well so we've been fighting that for the past week or so. But more on the fantastic side of things, I went to Scottsdale with my mom this month for an overnight for my birthday present and it was really nice to shop and get away!
Poor, poor James has been just sick lately, he's gotten 2 colds and a food poisoning event in the past month. It's been hard knock times for him. He's recovering and hopefully we'll all be healthy here pretty soon!
This look says it all- It Ain't Easy Being Beezy. Players be playin and it's hard work y'all. Bee has started to be a little sneaky and mischievous. Getting into trouble. It's a departure from angel baby. I'm perplexed being the angel that I am.
The little miss in bullets:
* Still on 2 naps and loving it. No end in sight to her 2 naps.
* Still no dairy- I tried cheese this week and gave her a stomach ache.
*Still has her pacifier and loves it. Normally has it for naps only and when she is in stressful situations, like being abandoned by her mother to a caregiver in the church nursery.
*Somehow has the impression that she can live on coconut milk and air alone. And somehow has the impression that she's allowed to be a picky eater. Um. No. Commence Battle.
*Is now interested in TV- thanks to Daddy- she gets to watch Bubble Guppies. One episode per day.
*Talky talky talky. New words include "dance" "again" "Good girl" "poop" "cracker" among many. It does take a degree in Russian and lip reading to understand all of them if you are not named Mommy or Daddy.

Comments