Birch Box
I decided to sign up for the Birch Box in order to try some new products and get out of my product rut.
My first one came in the mail! Yea!
I was excited to dig through my samples to see what new stuff I could try. The leave in detangler in the red bottle smelled like coconuts which is just the story of my life these days. I've given it a try and I do like it. Enough to buy a full size.... probably not. The mini nail polish was an interesting shade of green- not sure if I like it or not. I will probably still give it a try on my toes in between pedis. I accidentally threw out the perfume sample with the box....opps. The foundation sample is sitting on my counter still waiting for a weekend day for me to give it a try. And a sample of chocolate? That's just cruel for the dairy free breastfeeding mother.
Verdict?
I'll give it another month to see if anything better comes next month but this month was a bit of a disappointment.
My first one came in the mail! Yea!
I was excited to dig through my samples to see what new stuff I could try. The leave in detangler in the red bottle smelled like coconuts which is just the story of my life these days. I've given it a try and I do like it. Enough to buy a full size.... probably not. The mini nail polish was an interesting shade of green- not sure if I like it or not. I will probably still give it a try on my toes in between pedis. I accidentally threw out the perfume sample with the box....opps. The foundation sample is sitting on my counter still waiting for a weekend day for me to give it a try. And a sample of chocolate? That's just cruel for the dairy free breastfeeding mother.
Verdict?
I'll give it another month to see if anything better comes next month but this month was a bit of a disappointment.

Comments