Goodbye Maurice

I have finally (almost) given up hope my little brown guy is coming home. Sigh. I love this guy.

Maurice Campbell joined the family by accidental adoption. James and I stopped at the pet store to "pet kittens." We ended up taking home a feisty brown tabby that had been abandoned on the steps of the pet store.

We took him home to live with us at our house in Gladden Farms and one fateful day we took him outside in the backyard to mix it up. He used to sit on James shoulder surveying the property. And by property I mean dirt yard. He would gamely patrol the permiter and was such a cute guy. This also began his love of the outdoors and his instance on being outside at all cost to my precious furniture.

He began his mainly outdoor life after we moved out of our house and into a small apartment. After his relocation to Boulder City he showed signs of taking up his happy life there but fatefully hasn't been seen or heard from in over a week and a half. I'm headed up to Boulder City this weekend for the summer and I hope he's just holding out until I get there. Logic says brown kitty is gone but I still love him and hope he's coming home!

Comments

Kat said…
:( I'm sorry, Bets. I hope he reappears for you!!!
Anonymous said…
We love you and miss you Mo

Popular Posts