Sick Sick Sick

I am sick sick sick and hating life. I swear I don't even know who I got it from but they were sneaky. I seriously had a tiny sore throat day before yesterday and here I am two days later wanting to lie with my head on the cool tile of the bathroom floor. Ewwww!

My sympathetic husband is making me tea and tolerating my whiny ass but the worst of it is having to go to work. My working from home gig is fine- nobody to sneeze on at home but Anthro is a sad other story. Nobody wants their clothes handed to them by a frog voiced, runny nosed, sneeze machine. To their credit they are trying to send me home early each day and we do need the money. But all I want to do is lie on the floor and let Toulouse lick my face. And I'm too tired to try and look cute so excuse the bag lady looking Anthro girl.

I have to be at work in an hour so I'm off to get a soda (gasp!) for the second time this week (double gasp!) because I'm about to nod off at the computer. Caffeine! Stat!

Comments

Popular Posts