Sock Hoppin It

Some of the members of our Casa's ABF attended a Sock Hop mixer that the church had for the ABF's of our "age." I don't know what category we fall in right now.... Not quite the young marrieds as we are really not that young anymore. Not the school age, mini van dominated group yet. Maybe a mix of mid-twenties to mid-thirties, some with kids, some without kids. There we go.

So anyway we went to a sock hop. You can't really tell from the pictures but I had a 4 inch tall beehive going on. It was quite awesome. Lots of hairspray was involved but it was all natural.
Since James was out of town I went to the Sock Hop with my friend Bridget- she's the pregnant one. We had a blast doing the hand jive and hanging with out friends.
Almost everyone dressed up too which was fun right before Halloween. I especially love anytime where I can wear my red patent leather party shoes!

Comments

Anna said…
There should have been a best hair category in the costume contests, of which you would have won hands down!!

Popular Posts