Mother/Daughter Weekend


Mom and I ran up to Phoenix last weekend for a Mother/Daughter shopping weekend in celebration of the opening of an H&M. Of course it couldn't be a Mom & me trip without some car trouble! We'd had breakdown, engine lights and faulty rentals on most of our Mother/Daughter trips over the years so a little Check Oil Light only slowed us down a couple of minutes. Mom knew how to work that dipstick so we were on our way shortly....I was only mildly helpful.
I can report a bevy so sparkly tops, fun sweaters and jewelry to be found at H&M. I even bought James a hoodie for good measure. We then headed over to my fav special treasure, Last Chance to look for shoes. Oh and there were shoes. I got a pair of booties, knee high suede boots and some sandals for next season. My favorite is a Cole Han purse that Mom bought me for Christmas that I'm suppose to forget about but I can't! Ohhhhh its so pretty. We ate at a new agey, health foodie restaurant that we would never subject poor James & Peter to. It was interesting... I think there is a reason I don't eat root vegtables though. I did have some kick butt honey lemonade though.
And next Friday Alexis and I will be hitting up the mall for Black Friday sales. I am already gearing up for my next shopping trip with Christmas money! Yea!
I have to get some winter clothes to wear out to Tennessee next week, because I have no clothes at all ;)
I will be in Chattanooga starting Saturday November 21st and coming back Sunday December 6th... so if you're in the area shoot me an e-mail!
**We have a house sitter so please do not rob our house, you will be arrested/shot/maimed**

Comments

cndygrl2210 said…
you are going to be gone so long!! how will i survive? i suppose this is what i get for leaving you :) i will have to occupy myself with work i suppose... :)
Betsy said…
YES. Exactly. I will miss you :) Dexter this Sunday?
Kat said…
I still have my hot pink pumps I got at Last Chance with you! They're looking a little rough...time for a repeat trip???

Popular Posts