When the Cat is Away.....
The mice will play....right?
So the proverbial cat is James and he is away in San Diego catting around town with his brother. And to make matters worse my mother has abandoned me and fled to Phoenix. My faithful movie going partners are both on a cruise. My life is falling down around me.
So what am I to do?
Well I guess I'm going to have to play. And here's how.
1. Happy Hour with former co-workers for a grand going away party
2. Church and girls brunch afterwards
3. Saturday Yoga (I haven't been in forever!)
4. Holy Needles (working on my crochet hats, I am diabolical with a hook)
5. Shopping at the mall (not shopping on a mission, shopping with a wandering eye)
6. Book reading in the company of cats
Not to say that I won't miss my James. I will. I hate sleeping alone so I probably will be paranoid and not sleeping well. And I'll be sleeping with the gun. So don't come knocking on my door after dark.
So the proverbial cat is James and he is away in San Diego catting around town with his brother. And to make matters worse my mother has abandoned me and fled to Phoenix. My faithful movie going partners are both on a cruise. My life is falling down around me.
So what am I to do?
Well I guess I'm going to have to play. And here's how.
1. Happy Hour with former co-workers for a grand going away party
2. Church and girls brunch afterwards
3. Saturday Yoga (I haven't been in forever!)
4. Holy Needles (working on my crochet hats, I am diabolical with a hook)
5. Shopping at the mall (not shopping on a mission, shopping with a wandering eye)
6. Book reading in the company of cats
Not to say that I won't miss my James. I will. I hate sleeping alone so I probably will be paranoid and not sleeping well. And I'll be sleeping with the gun. So don't come knocking on my door after dark.

Comments