New Family Member
Not a baby but another kitty! Yea! We just adopted a 3 month old orange tabby kitten named Toulouse.
He blinks when having his photo taken! His first night at home was eventful. He had his neutering surgery and then stopped by LP&G and then home to meet Maurice. There was hissing and spitting but we are still hopeful they will become life long pals.
Maurice has stooped to shoving his paws under the door and trying to intimidate Lou. Nice behavior for the older, wiser cat.
Me & my blinky new kitty!
Toulouse and I had some bonding time on the bed. He slept while I read. James kept Mo company in the living room. I hope we don't have separate lives forever!

This is what he looked like when he woke up!
He blinks when having his photo taken! His first night at home was eventful. He had his neutering surgery and then stopped by LP&G and then home to meet Maurice. There was hissing and spitting but we are still hopeful they will become life long pals.
Maurice has stooped to shoving his paws under the door and trying to intimidate Lou. Nice behavior for the older, wiser cat.
Me & my blinky new kitty!
Toulouse and I had some bonding time on the bed. He slept while I read. James kept Mo company in the living room. I hope we don't have separate lives forever!
This is what he looked like when he woke up!

Comments