Finnagen the Fish
This is Finnagen, known as Finn to his friends. He is my new companion in my little corner desk in the studio space of LP&G. I don't have any deskmates like some of my other co-workers so I got a fish.

I did have one of those plants that you can get for the fish to chew on the roots but he didn't seem to like it and actually almost killed himself by getting stuck in the roots. So i took it out.
I might get him a castle or something to give is bowl a little more life. One of my co-workers, Rocky, has promised to find him a really cool landscape background and print it out for him but he has yet to make good on his promise. So now when I am stressed out I can just watch my little fish swim about in his bowl instead of ranting about wayward clients.

I did have one of those plants that you can get for the fish to chew on the roots but he didn't seem to like it and actually almost killed himself by getting stuck in the roots. So i took it out.
I might get him a castle or something to give is bowl a little more life. One of my co-workers, Rocky, has promised to find him a really cool landscape background and print it out for him but he has yet to make good on his promise. So now when I am stressed out I can just watch my little fish swim about in his bowl instead of ranting about wayward clients.

Comments