Tucson Week
So we are about to leave Tucson again. Only to return in 10 days. Yep, we're that dedicated to Tucson.
We had a lovely time with family and friends as usual. A forgotten camera will account for the non-picture blog. Again. Opps.
A few friends and I threw a baby shower this weekend which is always a good time. Especially since this friend is from the south... that means sweet tea and queso dip!
We also secured our apartment in Tucson for move in on the 1st of September. Yea! I am very excited to get our own place in Tucson. Then we can cease our 10 days stays at my mom's house- I mean that's a long time, even for family. I'm also excited to re-discover all the stuff we have packed in our storage unit. Mainly all the clothes that can't fit in my closet in Boulder City.
I'm mildly nervous about getting Toulouse back but I'm fully prepared to drug him and stuff him under the seat of an airplane.
Here is my devious plan:
Step 1: He gets two ACE tablets before we get to the airport (hopefully rendering him unconscious)
Step 2: Ask the security people to just run him through the xray machine in his carrier. He's never had an xray before so one xray can't make him radioactive or anything- I hope. Taking him out might equal death- the death of the TSA attendant that is.
Step 3: Identify a seatmates- a woman traveling with maybe 2 to 3 children. One of them must be a baby.
Step 4: Sit as close as possible to said baby and pinch it every so often if the cat is meowing so the crying baby absolves me of the guilt of annoying the other passengers. Sub-plan is buddying up to a toddler and encouraging said toddler to sing loudly the whole flight.
Now before the parents that read this blog start throwing eggs let me say that if Step 1 goes as planned then no pinching or singing will be needed. And we all hope that's the case.
If not, it's only an hour flight... it can't be that bad.....
We had a lovely time with family and friends as usual. A forgotten camera will account for the non-picture blog. Again. Opps.
A few friends and I threw a baby shower this weekend which is always a good time. Especially since this friend is from the south... that means sweet tea and queso dip!
We also secured our apartment in Tucson for move in on the 1st of September. Yea! I am very excited to get our own place in Tucson. Then we can cease our 10 days stays at my mom's house- I mean that's a long time, even for family. I'm also excited to re-discover all the stuff we have packed in our storage unit. Mainly all the clothes that can't fit in my closet in Boulder City.
I'm mildly nervous about getting Toulouse back but I'm fully prepared to drug him and stuff him under the seat of an airplane.
Here is my devious plan:
Step 1: He gets two ACE tablets before we get to the airport (hopefully rendering him unconscious)
Step 2: Ask the security people to just run him through the xray machine in his carrier. He's never had an xray before so one xray can't make him radioactive or anything- I hope. Taking him out might equal death- the death of the TSA attendant that is.
Step 3: Identify a seatmates- a woman traveling with maybe 2 to 3 children. One of them must be a baby.
Step 4: Sit as close as possible to said baby and pinch it every so often if the cat is meowing so the crying baby absolves me of the guilt of annoying the other passengers. Sub-plan is buddying up to a toddler and encouraging said toddler to sing loudly the whole flight.
Now before the parents that read this blog start throwing eggs let me say that if Step 1 goes as planned then no pinching or singing will be needed. And we all hope that's the case.
If not, it's only an hour flight... it can't be that bad.....
Comments