Bee- 9 weeks

 My little gal is 9 weeks old!
Weight- 11 pounds
Length- 23 inches (90%- who would have thought with such short parents!)
New Growth: Starting to hold her head up, smiling and cooing. Getting to be such a big girl!

This week we said goodbye to peanuts for the both of us (sniff!) due to an apparent allergy on Bee's part. I hope cutting out peanuts will help her little tummy and not be permanent. Hopefully she'll out grow it by a year old. Until then no peanuts for us!
In anticipation of my going back to work (it's a sore subject in our house) we are getting Bee on a schedule. We are doing Baby Wise and it's helped get her into a predicable nap and eating schedule. I'm hoping she'll be even more regular with it when I go back to work. This week we also started her transition to her crib. We're going gradual but it pulls my heart strings to see her in that big bed!

I've started back at the gym on the long road back to pre-baby body. Oy. It felt like being pulled apart by horses death on that first run. Things are not in the same place that I left them when I last ran a year ago.

Comments